"How-To" for Educators
Click on Register in the upper right-hand corner and read the instructions. From there...
- Click on "Sign up your site."
- Fill out the form. Your email address will be your username for logging into the website.
- Check the “I’m Over 18 Years Old” checkbox and click “Sign Up Now”.
Our support staff will review your request and approve it as soon as possible. You will receive an email once your Site has been approved.
Once you have received your confirmation email...
- Log In to the website to create a group to generate an access code for participants.
- You will need to create a Group at your Site to generate an access code for participants. To do this, click on the “New Group” button in the upper right. Groups are usually a classroom or another activity that has a number of youth involved.
- You can also add other adult administrators to your Site so they can add their own Groups to your location. To do this, in the right column, enter the email address of anyone else (18+) you want to invite to be a Group Administrator and click “Send”.
- To invite youth to join a Group, you will see instructions and a code in the right column after you create a Group. You can share this code in the right column with any youth you want to register to this Group.
- Each Group has a unique code. We encourage youth to register themselves so they become familiar with logging in and are responsible for their own username and password; they don’t need an email address and can just create and use a username.
Create Another Group and/or Add Other Group Admins
Site Admins can invite other adults to create and manage groups at the same school or location. Each Group has its own registration code which is generated once the group is created. To add another Group...
- Log in
- Click on "Add Group" in upper right and complete the steps.
To invite other adults to create and administrate Groups...
- Log in
- In the right column, enter their email address and click "Send"
- Note: invitations to be a Group Admin at your Site location can be resent or deleted.
How Students Register
How Posts Are Published
For questions about the program, please email email@example.com.
For questions about how to use this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.